1. This Waiver of Liability Agreement must be physically signed and returned to BCPhA in its entirety in order to participate in this workshop. Please read through it carefully; you will be asked to sign one on the morning of the workshop (blank copies of the waiver will be provided).
2. Confirmation of enrollment in a workshop is dependent on successful completion of the online pre-study component of the Administration of Injections Program. Selection of a workshop on this form does not guarantee placement in that workshop.
3. The online pre-study portion of the Administration of Injections Program is available to all pharmacists at http://learninghub.phsa.ca.
- Sign up for an account
- In the course search field, look for “Immunization Competency Course for Pharmacists”. Click on “Start Course”
- Go through all 16 modules and complete the Immunization Competency Exam (123 questions multiple choice). You need 70% to pass.
- Disregard the part that says “100% is required to generate a record of completion”—upon completion of our course (all three parts: This prestudy in combination with the intranasal module, and attending and passing the live component of the workshop), you will receive two certificates from us at the workshop. You do not need to print the PHSA statement of completion, only a passing mark
4. The intranasal module portion of the Administration of Injections Program is available on the BCPhA e-training platform found here.
- Login with your BCPhA credentials. If you do not have an account, sign up for an account here (please allow for 1-3 business days for account activation).
- In the course search field on the top right hand side of the page, look for "intranasal" and click on the course.
- Go through the module, then complete the 10-question multiple choice quiz found here. You need 70% to pass.