1. This Waiver of Liability Agreement must be physically signed and returned to BCPhA in its entirety in order to participate in this workshop. Please read through it carefully; you will be asked to sign one on the morning of the workshop (blank copies of the waiver will be provided).
2. Confirmation of enrollment in a workshop is dependent on successful completion of the online pre-study component of the Administration of Injections Program. Selection of a workshop on this form does not guarantee placement in that workshop.
3. The online pre-study portion of the Administration of Injections Program is available to all pharmacists at http://learninghub.phsa.ca.
- Sign up for an account
- In the course search field, look for “BCCDC Immunization Competency Course” or search for course #20112. Click on “Start Course”
- Go through all 16 modules and complete the Immunization Competency Exam (117 questions multiple choice). You need 70% to pass.
- Disregard the part that says “100% is required to generate a record of completion”—upon completion of our course (all three parts: This prestudy in combination with the intranasal module, and attending and passing the live component of the workshop), you will receive a certificate from us after the workshop. You do not need to print the PHSA statement of completion, only a passing mark
4. The intranasal module portion of the Administration of Injections Program is available on the BCPhA e-training platform found here.
- Login with your BCPhA credentials. If you do not have an account, sign up for an account here (please allow for 1-3 business days for account activation).
- In the course search field on the top right hand side of the page, look for "intranasal" and click on the course.
- Go through the module, then complete the 10-question multiple choice quiz found here. You need 70% to pass.
- Disregard the part that says you need to declare completion on the College's eServices site; this is only for those who are taking the intranasal module for recertification